There are a few things you need to know before considering straping yourself.
Popcorn ceilings (also known as stipple) were a big trend going into the 70s and 80s but these days they are considered very outdated.
Contact us to book an estimate. We will go though your home, address and issues or problem areas and present a step by step quote to tackle the job.
- Interior Painting Services
- Stipple Removal / Popcorn Ceiling
- Commercial Epoxy Flooring
- Drywall Repair / Installation
- Wallpaper Removal or Hanging
If the stipple ceiling has been painted then that require us to plaster over then entire surface. Almost every situation is different and testing the material for asbestos is a must before disturbing the ceiling.
Contact us and we can have a specialist visit your home and go through exactly what your situation entails.
Benifits from removal.
1) Popcorn ceilings actual absort quite a bit of light and make area with less window lighting even darker then they should be.
2) They are much more likely to capture dust and spider webs then many other surfaces.
3) Stipple ceiling may contain asbestos and if the surface has been damaged or disturbed you may be at risk.
4) By removing popcorn ceilings you instantly see a difference in the value of your home and adds great resale value.